Bologna, Imola and Dozza, Modena , Salsomaggiore , Parma, Polesine Parmense, La Morra, Asti, Alba, Torino.
- Discover the secrets of making authentic Bolognaise pasta with local chefs
- Explore the fascinating hidden murals of the tiny village of Dozza
- A visit to the home and attic cellars of an authentic Modenese Balsamic vinegar producer.
- A morning to immerse yourself in a thermal springs pool and emerge invigorated and feeling years younger!
- Plenty of opportunities to dine in the region’s premier restaurants and quaint eateries, frequented by locals in the know.
- A visit to a dairy to discover the secrets and origins of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- A visit to the Slow food’s gastronomic university at Pollenzo
- Tours and tastings in the region’s renowned wineries.
- An afternoon with a truffle hunter in the woods of Piedmont and later the opportunity to eat the world’s most prized ingredient in a magnificent castle.
- A cooking class and luncheon to discover classic Piedmont’s dishes from a internationally renowned local chef.
- Visits to markets, museums, picnics in parks and retail therapy.
- Dine together in our own private villa and apartments and learn about the meal prepared by your tour leaders who are professional chefs.
- An historical guided tour of Bologna, Parma and Torino
And much more!
- Commences Bologna, Monday 26th September 2011.
- Concludes Torino, Sunday 9th October 2011
- Land only: $ 8200
- Deposit $ 1000
- Single supplement: $ 1000
- Tour cost based on twin share accommodation, single supplement available
- Deposit due no later than 30th May 2011
- Balance due by 1st July 2011
- If insufficient deposits are received the tour will be cancelled on 31st May 2011.
Please contact our booking agent to complete a booking form and pay your deposit..
Maggie Fay at Travelcall Pty Ltd. Tel: 03 9867 180
- 13 nights twin share accommodation including light breakfast each morning. A detailed Hotel Schedule will be provided prior to your departure.
- Specified dinners and lunches at restaurants of no more than 2 courses as set out on the itinerary. Wines or any alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee are not included. You are free to select your own wine if you wish, which will be at your expense. Meals not listed on the itinerary are at your own expense.
- Orientation and specified guided tours and tastings as noted on itinerary including maps and notes about the history and traditions of towns and villages.
- Two cooking classes that include lunch and wine.
- English and Italian speaking tour host will accompany you throughout the tour.
- All transport in an air -conditioned coach.
- Wellness centre and museum entrance fees.
- Travel Insurance – please note personal travel insurance is mandatory on all our tours and it is essential for you to insure your travel and tour holiday in case of cancellation due to sickness or any other cause. It is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate insurance and your attendance on tour will only be confirmed once you have signed and returned the Tour Operators Booking Form and Terms & Conditions to Travelcall.
- Visas and passports, meals other than those specifically noted on itinerary, personal expenses, taxis, airport transfers, excess baggage, telephone, laundry, etc. are all at your expense.
- TAXIS: Please assess your level of fitness. As a tourist, walking is unavoidable, especially to restaurants and sights in the major cities we visit. Taxis are not included in the overall price of the tour.
- Cancellations of transport and or extra expenses incurred due to strikes.
- Heating. (if charged separately by accommodation provider)
- Additional Wellness centre therapy not included in entrance fee Eg. beauty therapy.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Price may vary due to adverse international currency fluctuations. Please speak with your travel agent for clarification.
- Kitchen Antics Tours retains the right to make practical itinerary alterations deemed necessary or for reasons outside their control. Any such alterations are generally of a minor nature, however you are assured of an equal quality tour in both value and content.
Kitchen Antics Tours is not itself a carrier, hotelier or transport operator. The flights, coach journeys, other travel and hotel accommodation and any other components included in your holiday are provided by reputable carriers and hoteliers on their own conditions.